How to correctly remove a Pre-Made Lash Fan from the lash tray
To avoid breaking your perfectly created lash fan from the sticky strip of your lash tray, make sure you follow these easy steps in the diagram above.
HEAT BONDED PREMADE LASH FANS have been secured at their bases with nothing but "heat", hence the name.
The reason for this style of Pre-Made Eyelash Extension Fan is to replicate a handmade lash fan as closely as possible. No additional adhesives/chemicals are added to the fan bases which in turn reduces the overall weight of the eyelash extension being applied to a natural lash.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Blogs
Why LaviLash use Korean PBT materials for their lashes
Raw Korean PBT:
- Obtain a consistently high quality PBT
- Hold their curl and resistant to heat
- Hypoallergenic material (low risk of an allergic reaction)
- Less likely to break or lose curl in high humidity environments, over high temperature cooktops, etc
- Highly flexible and soft material
- Bond better with eyelash extension adhesives
- More expensive material
- Added chemicals and bulking agents
- More likely to snap/break and lose their curl
- Thinner and lesser quality lashes are produced
- Higher risk of an allergic reaction due to the added chemicals
- Cheaper cost
- Difficult for lash adhesives to bond with on the natural lash = poor retention