Postage Costs & Shipping Policies
LaviLash's Shipping Policies
- All domestic orders are processed and shipped either via Australia Post (recommended) or Couriers Please. This will depend on which postage option you select during checkout.
- All International orders are processed and shipped via Australia Post and include tracking.
- If you are an international customer and wish to have your order shipped via DHL Express, please make sure to contact us to arrange prior to placing your order.
Same Day Postage:
- All orders will be sent to our local Australia Post sorting facilities on the same day provided your order is placed before the cutoff;
- 12pm (AEST) Monday - Friday.
- If you choose Couriers Please as your preferred courier, these parcels will be sent to their own independent facility.
Free Local Pick-up:
- Please allow a minimum of 1 hour to process your order within the hours 10am - 2pm.
- A notification email will be sent once your order is ready for collection. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folders.
- Email | email@example.com if you need any further assistance with picking up your order.
Public Holidays & Outside of Opening Hours:
- Orders won't be processed until the next opening business day.
Peak Periods & Major Sale Events:
- Delays could be expected on orders made during these peak periods (including the lead up to Christmas). We understand that you all want your orders to arrive as soon as possible. To avoid disappointment, make sure to plan your orders ahead of time.
- Selecting express postage (Australia Post exclusive) does not mean your order is prioritised. It simply means that when your order arrives at Australia Post, they will ship your parcels as express.
- All of your orders are packed in numerical order as they are placed.
Australian Domestic Shipping Prices:
- Regular (Couriers Please) up to $200 without tracking | $8.95
- Regular (Couriers Please) $200+ without tracking | $9.95
- Regular (Australia Post) Flat Rate | $10.95
- Orders up to $300 Express Postage Flat Rate $13.95
- Orders over $300 Express Postage is Free
Extra Cover is highly recommended for all orders over $50 and is listed as an extra option during checkout.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES:
These rates have now been updated upon checkout.
- Zone 1 - New Zealand | Flat Rate
- Zone 2 - Asia Pacific | Flat Rate
- Zone 3 - USA & Canada | Flat Rate
- Zone 4 - UK, Ireland & Europe | Flat Rate
- Zone 5 - Rest of the world (remote regions) | Flat Rate
Duty Taxes & GST:10% GST is included on all orders within Australia.
- All international import and duty taxes (VAT) are the responsibility of the recipient. LaviLash Wholesale are not responsible, nor can we offer, any specifications related to import duty taxes for customs clearance fees in each country/region. It is your responsibility to pay any import duties plus check all shipping regulations regarding duties and taxes in your country. If you require further and more specific information, please contact your local government import office.
Orders Containing Adhesives:
- Any orders containing adhesive (glue) will NOT be shipped on a Friday or prior to a public holiday UNLESS the Express option has been applied at checkout.
- LaviLash wish to maintain the adhesive's integrity and avoid any prolonged exposure to environmental elements during shipment that may degrade the product.
Once an order has been lodged with either Australia Post or Couriers Please, LaviLash Wholesale are no longer liable for lost, stolen or misplaced packages. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure all contact and delivery information is correct.
Should your parcel go missing, it is your responsibility to lodge a claim. LaviLash will also assist you throughout this process, where possible.
For all services via Australia Post, where Extra Cover was not purchased, compensation is up to a maximum of $50 and a refund of postage may be payable, or Australia Post may elect to repair or replace the item up to $50 value, at their absolute discretion.
If your parcel arrives damages (carton and/or contents), immediately email LaviLash with all supporting documentation and include detailed images. DO NOT throw any of the packaging and/or contents away. It is likely that you will then need to present to your local Australia Post Shop for assessment in order for your claim to be submitted for compensation.
If, for whatever reason, your order is returned to us, we will be in contact as soon as possible. It will be the responsibility of yourself to finalise any additional shipping fees before your goods will attempt any additional delivery. It is your responsibility to provide us with your correct shipping details. We do not take any responsibility for your order being sent to an incorrect address provided. Once you notice details are incorrect, please make sure to get in contact with us immediately and we will help support the new changes (if possible).
NOTE: The Australia Post tracking app is integrated with a "redirection" option where you can select and update your new delivery address, if you notice your parcel is being sent to the incorrect address.