Our newest and most exciting product has finally hit our shelves & now SUPERSIZED!!
The LaviLash MEGA Bonder has been specially developed to provide additional elasticity to your applied eyelash extensions. This MEGA Bonder can be applied and used with any adhesive. It’s ingredients will rapidly cure from the outside, without causing the affects of “shock curing” (extensions and adhesive turning white due to the curing process being activated with moisture too quickly).
- Once you’ve completed the application process of your client’s eyelash extensions, you will need to wait 2-3 minutes.
- Take a clean MicroBrush and apply a small amount of the Super Bonder (do not soak).
- Apply to the bases of the eyelash extensions with a sweeping motion.
Important: allow for the MEGA Bonder to dry. Do not rush to fan dry or nano mist (wait 2 minutes).
Do you need to Nano Mist?
- If you use the MEGA Bonder, you do not need a nano mister.
- If you wish to use a nano mister (out of habit), use it after you’ve applied the MEGA Bonder. Remember to wait for the MEGA Bonder to dry.
- Never put the MEGA Bonder formula into your nano mister.
- Don’t use too much of the MEGA Bonder as it’ll be ineffective and weaken the already applied adhesive.
- Make sure your room does not exceed 75% humidity. Adhesives will not cure in this environment and therefore the MEGA Bonder will not work either.
Formula Colour: Clear
Bottle Colours: Soft Pink | Hot Pink | Purple
Ingredients: Ethanol, Water, Titanate, Trimethoxysilane, Sodium Gluconate